Typical Meeting Agenda
- Begins promptly at 7AM and ends promptly at 9 AM (Simple Breakfast)
- Group “Check-in” each individual shares, one personal and one professional key item from the month prior.
- Group presentation. Introduction of a topic with a presentation following. (May be an outside speaker or group facilitator)
- Well formulated Asks are critical.
- The Ask has to be a real need, meaningful and important to you
- Included are: what, when, where, etc.
- An Ask is not a goal. It’s something that helps you achieve a goal.The Ask: each member then has an ask.
- Group vote. The group vote on the best Ask and then processes it as a team
- Follow-up partner – the facilitator lists “Asks” and requests a follow-up partner to help that member with their “ask”
- Meeting closing evaluation – at the meetings close the group rates the session (1 = awful, 10 = amazing)